- The hydraulic system operates with an energy saving regulating pump & proportional valve for drive & pressure regulation.
- Centrally applied high performance hydraulic mould clamping cylinder
- Linear transducer for clamping stroke with 1 mm accuracy.
- Mould closing & opening speed profiles, 4 stages programmable.
- Programmable closing & opening force.
- Intermediate stop possible with closing & opening.
- Monitoring of mould protection time.
- Hydraulic mould protection regulated.
- Hydraulic Ejector, Forces, Speeds, Advancement & Retraction delay as well as stroke count (up to 5) programmable.
- Modular injection unit as complete assembly group.
- Injection unit equipped with linear transducer of 1 mm accuracy.
- Four tie-bar type centrally fitted injection unit, vertical.
- Continuous nozzle contact during the complete cycle.
- Regulated injection speed profile, 5 steps programmable with injection delay.
- Measurement, display and monitoring of injection time.
- Switch over to holding pressure as a volume or time dependent function.
- Material cushioning monitoring.
- Screw circumferential speed display.
- Open nozzle with screw in tip.
- Electronically regulated cylinder and nozzle heating.
- Monitoring of oil temperature & filter contamination.
- Fine mesh oil filter in the return line.
- Temperature regulator with digital temperature input, integrated in the PLC.
- Temperature monitoring with tolerance band input regulation mode.
- Corrosion proof stainless steel material hopper with emptying position.
- Alarm for hopper emptying.
- Control Cabinet Temperature
- Hydraulic Oil Temperature
- Plasticising Cylinder Temperature
- Screw RPM
- Screw Position
- Nozzle Contact Force
- Holding Pressure
- Back Pressure
- Movements and force of mould and ejector
Road No. 4, Plot No. 22, Kathwada G. I. D. C., Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India